- Version 9.2.41
- Download 3
- File Size 14.76 MB
- Create Date March 5, 2021
Download M1R1 Release 9.2.41-ACVN-x64-x86 for SAP Business One 9.2 PL05 or higher versions.
This package is CUSTOMER specific and is only available for ACVN
M1R1 Release 9.2.41 is synchronized to and contains all bug fixes of the following versions:
- Release 10.0.5 on SAP Business One 10.0
- Release 9.3.8 on SAP Business One 9.3
Note: The M1R1 SLD Package cannot be administered through the Add-On Administration screen. It must be administered through the System Landscape Directory application on the SAP® B1 Server.
This release of M1R1 add-on is for installation through the SAP Business One Extension Manager for Lightweight Deployment Method. Use of this Method requires that the SAP® Business One System Landscape Directory is installed on the SAP® B1 Server.
With this feature, you have the following key benefits:
- Automated life cycle management of extensions without user interaction
- Zero operational down time required for extension deployment
- No administrator privileges required for end users to install the extension
New / Fixed in this version:
- Users are Unable to find WO by Equipment due to M1 automatically add a space in the search string.
- M1 WO Labor Scheduling is not added when Sequence Number is not Equal to Line Id in the Procedure Activity list and/or a Incorrect Activity number with Line Id is added.
- M1 Employee Work Time Sheet Screen freezes when you enter a specific time by Example with a duration of 20 minutes.
- Work Time Sheet now also display the WorkTime in Days:Hours:Min format.
- Generate Preventive Maintenance WO Description Extended from 80 to 254 characters.
- M1 Work Request Description in [Generate Work Order] displayed incorrectly as is in Work Request.
- Enhanced Error Log/Message System in the PM engine.
- PM Engine has option to run in 'Test-Mode' No actual PM Workorders are Generated only Displayed to be generated. This is checked by default.
- Equipment Procedure List now also displays the Procedure Group to which the Procedure belongs.
- New Screen to Display Equipment Planned Procedures without Life Cycle data (No Planned Workorders can be generated for these Equipments due to missing Data).